QR Code Checkin For Property Inspection Visitors
For all our CRM clients we have introduced a QR code inspection check-in function which allows inspection attendees to scan a QR code and check themselves in to an inspection on their own device. All data entered during the check-in process goes into your database, at no additional cost.
This is particularly useful for:
- Maintaining COVID-19 social distancing rules
- Managing check-ins for large numbers of inspection attendees
- Freeing up time to speak with potential buyers
Using the QR code inspection check-in is easy, you can either print them or display them within the Eagle mobile app.
- Go to the CRM > Inspections page, or, go to the Inspections tab within a listing
- Click the 'Print QR Code' button next to the inspection you are running to generate a printable PDF (each inspection has it's own unique QR code)
- Print the QR code check in page and display at the entrance of the property
To display them directly in the app:
- Go to Inspections
- Tap into an inspection
- Tap the ‘QR Code’ tab to view the unique QR code for that inspection